Urban Adventures & Bang Krachao


You are ... So beautiful ... To me ...











My street flooded from rain 

August 22, 2018
Thank God Thais are so trustworthy. My ass has been handing them too much money and I haven’t 
been schemed on once, that I know of.

The best part of Thailand is that when it doesn’t smell like sewer, it smells like delicious home 
cooked food. Everything is metal and fluorescent and it makes me love plants so much more.
Right now I’m watching a man try to sell sex shows to pedestrians while hookers walk to their jobs 
in the nearby soi. My skin is always sweaty and my mind is always on edge. I listen more than I 
speak and am continuously amazed by the people I meet: jada, Rick, josh, gabby. Everyone is so 
beautiful here, their skin is so colored and my favorite compliment since I’ve gotten here was 
someone telling me my skin looked like honey like hers.

August 13 ~ Bang Krachao "The Green Lung"












Go to Bang Krachao
BTS to Bang Na
Taxi to Bang Na Pier or Wat Bang Na Temple
Ferry to Bang Krachao


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'll Finally Acknowledge the Elephant

April 2019

WWOOFing: week 5; for future WWOOFers